Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Home Wishes


One of the hardest things about blogging and constantly being inundated with images of gorgeous interiors, is that I'm always wanting a new space to decorate and fill with new things.

Since I'm almost done decorating the house I moved into in August, I'm of course itching for a new place with brand new decor. 

I have a vision for my next place and with it, some elements that I want to add this time around.

1. A tufted velvet sofa in a rich color.

I adored this one from House Beautiful when I first saw it.


 And ADORE Miss Bailey's (of Peppermint Bliss) emerald version 
featured in this month's issue of Rue Magazine

2. A Hollywood Regency style cabinet or console



3. A Sleek Pendant Light

West Elm


Horchow


4. A White Lacquered Coffee Table




5. A Perfect Mix of Furniture & Accessories that is both
 Mid-Century Modern and Provencial French


6. A gloss black wall



7. A fun Hollywood Regency rug



8. Chinese Chippendale (bamboo) chairs



9. A Beautiful Vanity Area




10. An Hermes Blanket
11. A Whimsical Ghost Chair



images via Rue Magazine, Lonny Magazine, West Elm, Kartel, Horchow, Decorpad


So, if you were going to redecorate your home,
 what elements would you want to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment